Rugged, customizable product display units meet the requirements for NewSouth’s showrooms across the country.
In recent years, Tampa-based NewSouth Windows has experienced rapid growth as a market-leading, direct-to-consumer manufacturer of high-quality residential windows and doors. To build on this success, the company developed plans to open retail showrooms in cities across the country and chose a 3,000-square-foot retail space in Raleigh, North Carolina, to serve as the prototype showroom.
NewSouth management selected Divinitas for the design and production of showroom components to showcase and demonstrate a wide range of products, including double-hung and casement windows, French doors and sliding glass doors.
The Divinitas team’s design and fabrication for the project met the critical requirements for the showrooms:
- Floor displays were designed and fabricated for shipping to showroom locations, and to enable simple on-site installation.
- Because the products are of robust construction with impact-grade glass, all floor displays provided structural stability to bear the weight and opening and closing movement of windows and doors.
- Displays featured integrated decorative lighting and were customizable to accommodate different products and graphic treatments, and to fit into retail floor plans of varying sizes and configurations.
In addition to 10 free-standing product display units, the showroom design incorporated several other key elements, including:
- An “Energy wall” with integrated heat lamps to demonstrate the insulating power of NewSouth windows
- A reception/sales desk with integrated lighting and storage
- A distinctive decorative chandelier incorporating NewSouth products
Upon opening, the Raleigh showroom quickly proved to be an effective sales environment that offered a unique, immersive experience for customers. It was followed by successful openings in Atlanta, Charlotte and New Orleans, and plans for other markets nationwide.
Need a creative and cost-effective exhibit solution to your showroom, point-of-purchase or trade show challenge?
Contact us for a complimentary design and cost-guaranteed quote